Gokmen Approach, is an algorithm that detects the causes of diseases to treat them effectively. It considers the patient and their complaints as a whole.
There are no pharmacological treatments in Gokmen Approach. It just benefits from the dental applications of both integrative and conventional medicine.
Gokmen Approach is an effective treatment algorithm without any side effects.
1 – How Does It Work?
How does Gokmen Approach, which treats the patients and diseases without dividing them into symptoms, work?
- It relates every complaint and change in the system to each other and forms cause-effect relationships.
- It confirms these relations by observing the changes in the system, especially the ones that are resulting from neural therapy and dental works.
- This way, it brings out the relations that did not stand out with conventional approach.
- It manages dental treatments.
2 – What is the Scientific Basis?
Gokmen Approach, which combines the studies of clinicians and scientists; evaluates the clinical data and observations in the light of scientific physiopathology studies.
Dr. Gokmen, aims the interference fields that are the first stage, i.e. main reason, of many diseases.
This approach is based on the belief that if the bio-electrical problems in the system, which is the system’s network, is fixed then the diseases can also be treated.
3 – Why is it different?
Because it is custom, integrative, scientific, natural and side effect-free. Gokmen Approach, because:
- It finds the reasons of pains with the principle “Pain is the body’s cry for help.”
- It finds solutions by detecting the problems in the system’s network.
- It applies integrative medicine approaches that are truly effective, instead of pharmacological treatments.
- Dr. Gokmen has developed a new specialty to manage dental treatments that are the source of negative stimulations of a lot of diseases and pain.
4 – How it is applied?
There are some stages of Gokmen Approach and the essential part is taking the patient’s history.
- Detailed information about the patient’s system is taken.
- Interference fields are detected.
- Neural therapy applied to fix some part of the system and interference fields.
- If necessary, relevant dental specialists are referred to the patient.
- At every stage, the complaint and the response are re-evaluated and the following course is determined accordingly.
5 – Diseases It Might Be Applied
Gokmen Approach is mainly used for pain treatment but there are some other diseases as well. This approach has detected the cause-effect relationship for the following diseases:
- Migraine and Headaches
- Fibromyalgia – Burnout Syndrome
- Low back – neck – back pains, hernias
- Vertigo – Tinnitus
- Neuralgias, Shingles & Post herpetic neuralgia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Hormonal Disorders
6 – Solved Diseases
The diseases listed below have new solutions that are based on the cause effect relationship detected via Gokmen Approach:
- Cluster Headache
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tension Type Headache
- Vertigo & Tinnitus
- Restless Leg Syndrome
7 – How to Begin Applying Gokmen Approach? How is the Training?
How does Gokmen Approach help? First, one must be determined to develop a disease and treatment vision. The physician must have a grasp of the following topics which are not included in conventional medicine.
- Interference field approach
- How life energy gets sick and response to treatment
- The relations between diseases themselves, and between diseases and interference fields
- Systemic relations of the problems in the tooth jaw complex
- Treatment method via dental treatment
8 – Future Vision
The main aim is using Gokmen Approach in many treatments. The goal here is:
- To increase the success rate of all physicians, especially pain specialists, and dentists,
- To treat lots of desperate patients,
- To contribute physicians of various specialties to find new solutions in their own field.