Advices for Patients
No matter how hard you suffer, you should know that you are not alone. Millions of people share the same fate. But if you take the following advices it is possible being freed from your pain. If you are a migraineur, first step is to accept that it is curable. If you are beginning this treatment, it means that you expect getting better no matter how hopeless you are. And if you believe it to be, your recovery process will be better and also, the possibility of losing the chance of recovery by quitting the treatment will be lost.
- This treatment is a process, focused on the causes. Your physician will fix them one by one. You should not expect your pain to go away immediately. Responses may vary from patient to patient. The pain may disappear at first and come back in the following sessions or it may increase at the beginning. Do not lose your hope. Your pain is directing the physician with its responses and trying to recover. You should help him/her and pain, with your patience.
- Do not compare your condition and treatment with other patients’. This process is neither related to the severity of your pain nor to its duration. Because we are trying to treat the causes, not the pain itself.
- Interference fields, exist in everyone around us but they do not necessarily cause a problem, so do not say “A friend of mine got C-section too. My sister’s teeth are way worse than mine. Why are they fine?” Even a minor cavity may cause excruciating headaches and inexpert dentists may say “This cannot cause a headache, it does not even need to be treated.” Do not listen to them. Act on your physician’s —who is managing the treatment- advices.
- Treatment may be longer than expected. Usually the reason to that is the plaque treatment, applied for clenching and the problems on temporomandibular joint. Do not forget that the pain is a cry for help and keep seeing your physician and getting controlled for your plaque problems.
- If your pain comes back after the treatment successfully ended (it may even be years later), do not say “Another useless treatment”. See your physician once more. You do not need to go back to the drawing board. The pain is brought under control by continuing the treatment—maybe only with a simple medical procedure.
- This is a chance to get rid of your pain. It does not hurt you and on top of it, makes you healthier by fixing the interference fields. After this treatment, chronic sore throat gets cured, hormones get balanced, if you are a woman you go through a healthier menopause, you have healthier teeth, you get rid of the dental infections you did not notice but harming your body severely, if you suffer from dizziness it goes away since your temporomandibular joint is balanced and probably you will not be cloth-eared when you get older.