- 80% of people suffer from back pain at least once in their lifetime.
- 95% of these back pains are not caused by a serious problem.
- Back pain have negative effects on work and sleep.
- 1 in 4 patients have difficulty in moving their body.
- 4 in 10 do not visit a physician.
- Herniated discs, facet joints and disc degenerations compress the nerve between spine, and arm and legs.
- A pain occurs on the compression point and everywhere the nerve reaches. If the compressed nerve cannot function, patient may develop numbness, weakness and loss of reflex.
- Usually, it does not require a surgery. Only 5% of these patients are taken under an operation.